Baby Marin: Week Twenty Two


 photo week22_zpsbf4c3818.jpg

 photo week221_zps038cab4f.jpg

This week brought about a very messy milestone. We used our awesome IKEA highchair for the first time. Marin ate with a spoon. She tried some rice cereal which I believe ended up just about every where other than her mouth. I did further research and decided that we won't be heading down the road of rice cereal any further due to the lack of nutritional benefits. I am currently researching baby led weaning like a crazy person. Next week I'm thinking of bringing in bananas or avocado. I think the best thing right now is to just remember that up until she is one year old, solid foods are meant to be fun and experimental. Her nutrients will still come from breast milk. It was quite a fun adventure and I'll hopefully post a little video soon.

 photo week222_zps3652f276.jpg

 photo week223_zps79a71c7e.jpg

Baby Marin: Week Twenty Two.




No comments