Baby Marin: Week Thirty One

 photo week31_zps2e545c39.jpg

What a crazy week this has been! I can't believe what day it is as I write these words and prepare this post for your eyes. I blinked and here we are at Thursday afternoon and my to do list is a mile long. Good things have occurred this week though. Things of change. Things of new life.

 photo week311_zpsb560e666.jpg

Just this morning, I held my new nephew in my arms. I cannot wait for Marin to meet him. I forget how little she was when she was born. I also can't help but remember those first few nights in the hospital, all of the unknowns and new experiences. We had no idea what we were doing in all reality but so far we have made it to week thirty one of Marin's life.

 photo week312_zps7a7ce580.jpg

 photo week315_zps39a81f1c.jpg

Our cat, Geoff, has seemed to really take a new liking to Marin this past week. He is becoming more daring and wants to be around more often instead of just hanging out in his garage. Yes, HIS garage. She is army crawling super fast nowadays and he has some surprises coming his way, of that I am sure.

 photo week314_zps6169406f.jpg

Week Thirty One.


No comments