29 Things Before 29: A New List!

Every year I make a list of things that I want to accomplish before my next birthday. Here's to a new year and a new list. I approached this list a bit differently than last year. Last year I was pregnant and knew we would have a little one around for a bit of that year. This year, Marin is growing up like crazy and I am just learning how to keep a handle on so many things in our lives. This list helps me accomplish that. I don't want to lose sight of our dreams.  Check back every once in a while. If I mark something off, I will usually have a link with it. 

 photo 29thingsbefore_zps03c0cd2b.jpg

+ Make grilled pizza. 
+ Fit back into my old jeans and rock them.  
+ Go to the Drive-In
+ 3 Day Juice Cleanse.
Eat Paleo. 
+ Holy Yoga.
+ Grow out my hair.
+ Take a trip to Estes for the day.
+ Pay off my van.
+ Have a minimalist mentality.
+ Redesign my blog/Complete Blog Life
+ Buy a new house.
Have one date night a month. At least.
+ Get another tattoo/have a half sleeve designed. 
+ Write & Complete 3 new songs. 
+ See the ocean.
+ Play a show with my band. As of August 9th, it has been ONE YEAR. 
+ Get back into writing Morning Pages
+ Go camping or stay in a cabin.  
+ Launch and manage a baby apparel line. 
+ Portrait/Interview Series on the blog
+ Create a coffee table book of 52 Weeks of Baby Marin Posts. 
+ Get family photos taken by an actual photographer. (not just us using a tripod.)
+ Try PiYo. 
+ Finish reading all of the books currently on my nightstand (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and participate in this online book club. 
+ Treat myself to a Bliss Package at She She
+ Watch 4 documentaries.  
+ Buy a new Mac Book. It's time. 
+ Get a library card. 




No comments