Currently Clicking: Week #22

Each and every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. There are plenty of people out there doing big things and small things. Some of these are practical, some are inspiring. This week I am drooling over another home tour and I'm super excited about a particular novel. I stumbled across a list of things to do in New York City. I am still dreaming of smaller, sustainable living. I am really liking the idea of: work hard, work smart. To top it all off, I've added a tutorial for us shorter haired gals. 


 photo tumblr_n4lucsxqyE1r5xpw1o1_1280_zpsf87151f0.jpg
  1. I love absolutely everything about this home tour: the dark walls, open staircase, wall paper, exposed wood beams. All of it is awesome. 
  2. It's no secret to most that I am a big nerd when it comes to the X-files. To add to my nerdom, I found out that Gillian Anderson, aka Scully, wrote a sic-fi novel. I might have to get this. And nerd out. 
  3. We have dreams of traveling more in a few years when our child(ren) are older. I've never been to New York City and would love to spend a few days there. What if you only have one day? Here's are 15 things to do in New York City in just one day. 
  4. I still can't get enough of the idea of living in a smaller, more sustainable home. I hate sitting here typing this surrounded by all of our STUFF and daydreaming about a simple life and simpler mortgage. Here are 10 Sustainable Homes That Will Have You Itching For A Simpler Life. 
  5. I like to get stuff done. I am generally way too busy. Here are 7 Things You Need To Stop Doing To Be More Productive, Back By Science. Everything about this article is so great. I am all for the naps as well. Work hard, work smart. 
  6. I need this tutorial in my life. How to: Beach Waves for Short Hair. I love this look. 

No comments