Currently Clicking: Week #23

Each and every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. There are plenty of people out there doing big things and small things. Some of these are practical, some are inspiring. This week we are reaching deep into how to live an exceptional life and have gratitude. There's a new coffee house in town that I didn't know about. I am thinking about baby proofing and trying to find ways to make it look better. Then, of course, I've thrown in a cookie recipe, because why not? 
     photo 10570182_786609161390142_166228894_n_zps9e3c91a5.jpg

  1. I think this is a reminder that all of us need sometimes, especially when life isn't full of adventure but is full of routine and putting down roots somewhere. How to live an exceptional life, even when life doesn't feel exceptional. 
  2. On the same track, wasting time is not something I am fond of. I have had many an afternoon wasting away in front of the television,  binge watching Netflix. Don't Waste A Moment. 
  3. First of all, I love coffee. Second of all, I had no idea this coffee house even existed in my own backyard. I think what they are doing is neat. Colorado Coffee Shop Employing Homeless People Is 'Opening Up the Eyes' of Its Community.  I will need to go check it out sometime. 
  4. Before we know it, our little gal will be mobile. I think baby gates are necessary but not very cool looking, decor wise. Here is a DIY red door, baby gate. I think it's great! 
  5. These chocolate dipped, peanut butter cookies look great! 
  6. A shift in perspective is always good. We can get caught in stuff that really just doesn't matter. Give Me Gratitude or Give Me Debt. 

No comments