The Hollen Home | Christmas Decor 2016




It's no secret that I love decorating my house, especially for the holidays. I get the itch as Thanksgiving is upon us and I try to wait until after that holiday to begin another. This year, I didn't, again. 

I will admit to one thing though this year....my decor is literally exactly the same as last year. The only difference is the wrapping paper. We have a toddler. I was tired. I liked our stuff last year. So, this will look pretty similar. 


Marin was given a little tree for her room from the Great Grandparents. She is obsessed with it and sleeps with it on every night. 



The nutcracker is new. Marin is finally warming up to him but still isn't quite sure about this guy yet. 



Someday we will have a house with a fireplace mantle. Until that day comes, I have my piano for things like that. 









Marin made these gingerbread men at school. I think they are awesome. 




I would love to keep our Christmas lights up year round. The glow of our living room is my favorite thing. 

Merry Christmas! 

I did this last year too, but here's a glimpse at our home for Christmas past. 

2015







No comments