The Hollen Home | Christmas 2014

This blog would not be complete without some photos of our Christmas decorations. I toned it down a lot more this year than the years past. Most of that is due to the fact that all of the decorations were either put up at nap time or bed time for baby. I do think I want to revamp my decorations next year and try and snag some sale items after Christmas this year. It's time. I did buy a few ornaments this year though and for the second year in a row, we are rocking the white Christmas tree. I love the white Christmas tree. Geoff the cat hasn't been too much of a terror when it comes to the tree this year. Marin also hasn't attacked the tree....yet. We also, of course, have Blinko in the kitchen. He is a tradition. 












I love this time of year and how cozy our home feels. 

No comments