It's That Time Again...

 
The Christmas Season. This marks one of my favorite times of the year. I love any excuse to redecorate the house. Also, any excuse to have twinkle lights in random places of our house, I am all for. The Friday after Thanksgiving, I came home and brought all of the decorations into the house. The next few hours were spent making our home a wonderland covered in glitter, pine needles, and lights.
 
I am always tempted to find ways to keep this up all year round.
 
But, then I would be even more of a crazy woman.
 
Twinkle Lights in our bedroom


Our humble tree. Smaller this year in hopes that the cat won't nap in it.


This image was photobombed by our cat.




Even the bathroom needs some Christmas Decor








It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around these parts. Also....I'm done with my shoppping already!!!

No comments