Community Meals

Last week we had a wonderful couple and their son join us at our house for dinner. Denise (she blogs here and is an amazing cook) made us dinner and brought it to our house. We provided the bread, salad, and Shawn provided the wine. It was delicious. I've been allowing myself one day a week to not eat vegan and this was the perfect night to choose. The cake she made was amazing and I am still dreaming about it. 

It's nice to have people in our home. Good people. Good food. I hope there are many more nights like this one in our future. 
Butternut Squash Soup  




Geoff was the life of the party. 

Recipe Here

2 comments

  1. Aww, thanks for the kind words and lovely photos. It was such a joy to be with you in your beautiful house. Glad we could hang out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, great pics. I follow D's blog which is how I'm here, and now I'm following yours too! Nice content. A.

    ReplyDelete