It's The Weekend | Number Two








We had our roof and gutters replaced this week. I feel like such an adult whenever I do homeowner stuff like that. Our house is looking good. Our bank account is looking sad. But, we were able to pay for our portion with cash, which is a big deal and helps me check off one more thing from my 31 Things Before 31 List. Hooray. 

It's no secret that I love to make lists of any kind and then check off the items on each list. Sometimes, I compile lists of things I've seen and read. Sometimes, I create lists of things I would love to do in the future or things I can do now to make our present even more awesome. 

Here are a few of those things for your weekend....


50 secondhand items you should never pass up. 

Parenting can be super pricey. I would like more information on how to raise a family without going totally broke. 

My pregnancy cravings and general love for PB & J sandwiches lead me to these cookies. 

I've wanted to make this hippy banana bread for a long time. 

Why "I Don't Have Time" is a poor excuse. This video made me think. 



Have a great weekend!

No comments