Baby Sullivan | Week Forty Four


I realized this morning while at church that I didn’t write out Sullivan’s weekly post yesterday. Oops! I totally forgot! But, here we are and I have some super adorable photos for you all.



First of all, it’s Mother’s Day. I want to say Happy Mother’s Day to my wonderful mother and my wonderful mother-in-law. Mom, you have been a constant support and guide in my life and I am forever thankful and blessed by your wisdom. Thank you for loving me so well and helping me journey through life over the years. Thank you also for being an amazing Grammy to our children. We don’t know what we would do with out you!



Reenie, Happy Mother’s Day to you! Thank you for raising your son so well and for taking me in as another daughter in your life. I also don’t know what we would do without you and I love having you in our lives and I know the kids feel the same way.

I am very thankful that both of our mothers are so close to home. Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Also, happy Mother's Day to my amazing sister. Gunnar is super blessed to have such a great mom like you. I'm glad we get to journey through motherhood together. 


Sullivan is forty four weeks old this week and time is flying, per usual. His little personality has really begun to start shining through lately. I keep feeling like I’m getting little glimpses of the little boy that he will soon become. He’s full of character and kind of feisty and I love him for that.



He still isn’t crawling but we are trying to give him all of the opportunities he needs to do so. I know it’s only a matter of time before he’s getting into everything and crawling all over the place. I know once he figures out how to do it, we won’t be able to stop him.



Both kids have been waking up super early this week and I know that’s mostly due to the fact that the sun is up so much earlier lately. I need them to sleep in...only a little! 5:30am is a little too early. That’s when I get mommy time and I need it! Everyday!



Happy Mother’s Day to all of you moms out there. I’m right there in the trenches with you and I know beyond a doubt that my children are one of the best things to ever happen to me. They challenge me, they push my buttons, but they also bless my socks off.

For all of you moms today...go take a bubble bath, drink some wine. Leave the dishes in the sink at least until tomorrow. Go kiss your babies good night and sleep soundly feeling blessed, with full hearts. You deserve it. 





No comments