WHOLE ME | Whole 30 Week 3

I only have about one more week until I have officially completed my first Whole 30. It feels like it's gone fairly quickly and I feel like I could eat like this on a continued basis, with some alterations. I haven't been nearly as hungry this week. I've snacked less, which is good because that's one of the things they stress about in the book: minimal snacking. I've landed into a routine of cooking the same meals over and over again, but I really don't mind. I've found a few that I really enjoy and I just keep going back to them. 

I am now starting to research my reintroduction into the world of food once my 30 days is over. I haven't completely decided what I will bring in to my diet yet or not. I know that I will be way less strict at family get togethers or when we go out to eat. I want to still be able to enjoy my life with food. But, I also am realizing how certain foods make me feel and I don't know if I will reintroduce certain things back into my life. 

The reintroduction process from Whole 30 looks like this....You can find this list here....


Here is what I ate this past week. Some of these don't look very glorious, but I assure you, these meals were all delicious. 



B: Banana, Blueberries, Almond Butter, Coffee
L: Lots of Veggies, Ground Beef, Compliant Tomato Sauce, Tomatoes, Garlic, Spinach, Mushrooms
D: Snack Tray. HB Eggs, Plantains, Dates, Guac.


B: Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Sausage, Fried Egg, Hot Sauce, Coffee
S: Strawberries, after my workout
L: Same spaghetti sauce creation and veggies
D: Chicken, some paleo mayo with hot sauce, guac.  


B: Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Sausage, Fried Egg, Coffee
L: CHIPOTLE!! My favorite thing ever. 
S: Grapes and Turkey
D: Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken, Asparagus, Fried Eggs, Hot Sauce


B: Smoothie with Mixed Berries, Pineapple, Spinach, Almond Milk
L: Chicken Sausage, Spaghetti Creation, Veggies
D: Snack Tray: Grapes, Turkey, HB Eggs, Guac, Plantains 


(Sunday Morning, at work) 
B: HB Eggs, Larabar, Banana, Coffee
L: Shrimp Stir Fry w/ Coconut Aminos 
D: Birthday Dinner at FIL's. Chicken, Salsa, Salad, Grapes, La Croix. (He grilled me special chicken for the occasion. Everyone else had really good looking burritos...) 


B: Sweet Potatoes, Yellow Bell Peppers, Fried Egg, Coffee
L: Spaghetti Creation, Chicken Sausage, Lots of Veggies
D: Snack Tray (again.) Snap Peas, Grapes, Guac, Plantians


B: Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Sausage, Coffee
L: Shrimp Stir Fry w/ Coconut Aminos, 
S: Grapes and Coffee while working at a coffeehouse
D: Lots of Veggies, Spaghetti Creation, Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken. 

What I'm Learning This Week: 
1. I have been having insane dreams lately and sleeping like a rock. 
2. I'm snacking less, which is good. 
3. I haven't been nearly as hungry as before. A lot of dinners are just kind of snack trays. It's probably so I don't have to cook something. 
4. My spaghetti sauce creation is delicious but I'm pretty sick of it now. 
5. I can't wait to go to COSTCO today and restock on a ton of stuff. 
6. My allergies have been super bad but I think that's just how it goes for me. 
7. I can't wait to weigh myself next week. 
8. I've been pinning a lot of recipes for moving forward on Pinterest.

No comments