LINK LOVE: Home is Wherever I'm With You

Link Love for this week. 

1. I've been dreaming of sprucing up our back patio. We have a massive backyard that is surrounded my trees and I love it. It just needs a little TLC. This inspires me. 



2. These natural cleaning products. Or these ones. I've also been reading up about making my own in this book


3. This arrived in the mail a couple days ago. I can't wait to try some recipes. Check out her website as well. 


4. I'm also brainstorming how to re-do our bedroom. Case and point: New bedding. 



My problem is, I really can't decide if I want to go bold or go calm. This will need to be decided. 



5.  I LOVE this magazine. I can't wait for it to arrive in my mailbox. 


5. This song. I adore that line: Home is Wherever I'm With You 


3 comments