A Summer Sangria

As one of my goals for July, I wanted to make some sangria and enjoy it on our back porch. Yes, I wanted to make something good and relax. All I really did was just throw a punch of stuff into a pitcher and let it sit there for a day or so and then: perfection. 

The recipe I created is as follows: (Feel free to toss in really any type of fruit that you want) 

1 Bottle of Barefoot Shiraz Wine
3 Shots of Brandy (I had some cheap stuff from when I made sangria for a friend's bridal shower) 
1 can of ginger ale
2 peaches
1 package of blackberries






I know some people also add sugar to this combination, but I felt that there was more than enough sugar in this already. 


Combine all ingredients into a pitcher, cover, and let it stew in the fridge for a while. Pour. Enjoy. 




Easy as that. Now I can cross that off my July list for sure. I'm actually sipping some as we speak. 



A side note: Tomorrow I turn 26 years old. It's crazy. That feels a lot older than 25. I'm that much closer to 30. Weird. But, I have been creating my 27 Things Before 27 for quite a while now. I'm excited to share it with you. 


No comments