Yard Crashers 2012: An Update

Hello. I've returned from the land of no-blogging. It's been a while. So much has happened. 

Yard Crasher 2012 has been a success. We haven't completely finished everything, but for once we no longer have the worst looking lawn on the block. Success. We pretty much sweat like crazy for three days, worked until it rained every afternoon, and I managed to only get a little bit of sun. We weeded like crazy, cut down branches, trimmed bushes, fertilized the lawn.  It feels really good to put some love into our yard. It really needed it. 

Before 

Really Before. 


After

In Progress

Yard Work Break. A Cucumber Jalapeno Margarita. Spicy!


The finished product. I will get better photos soon. We have chairs there now and a little table. 

We are still choosing stain colors. We also are planning on painting our door "Maple Leaf." 

I'll update more once I have light to take some photos. 

No comments