Currently Clicking: Week #25

I am kind of shocked that I have been able to keep this up for 25 weeks. But here we go! 

Each and every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. There are plenty of people out there doing big things and small things. Some of these are practical, some are inspiring. This week I am still on the decluttering train in the physical sense and in the sense of how busy we are and life lessons we find along the way. I have stumbled across a great blog about motherhood. I am still researching the world of couponing and want to dabble in the idea of a capsule wardrobe. 

 photo 42b67bbdef5e62f21d42baa72c8a35b1_zpsf3ff067f.jpg

    1. As we continue on the "getting rid of stuff" train, here are 7 tips to speed up the decluttering process. The one I need to hear the most: "Don't confuse intent with action." My closet would probably agree. 
    2. I stumbled across a new collaborative blog about motherhood. I need to get my perspective checked every once in a while when it comes to parenthood. Raising a child is tough. Not completely losing it in the process is all part of it. This blog is full of real moms with real thoughts, real words. It's good that someone is saying it. It all needs to be said. 
    3. I am not 37 years old yet, but these 5 Life Lessons in 37 Years is still poignant and relatable. 
    4. I read a lot about couponing and have dabbled in a bit. Most of the time I don't. But, this is a great post about finding coupons for organic products. Not many people go down that road. Most of the time, they just help you get way too many cans of processed food that you don't really need 8 of anyway. 
    5. I find this extremely fascinating: How to build a capsule wardrobe. I believe I posted about this before, but this blog really spells it out. I have so many clothes in my closet that I haven't worn for a very long time. This concept is refreshing to me. Granted, buying new clothes every season seems a little outlandish to me, but the idea is neat nonetheless. 
    6. I needed to read these words. I thrive far too much on being overly busy. Why we humblebrag about being busy.  Our time is very precious and being too busy can distract us greatly from some really good things in life. 

    No comments