2010!!!

As promised, here is the list of goals for 2010. Many of these will probably morph into other goals, many will probably be included in the millions of to do lists I will pen in this brand new year, many will encourage me to try new things and go new places.

All in all, I'm REALLY excited for this new year. Music is good. Marriage is good. My life is full of blessings.

Here we go! This might be a long post.....


Read and learn from this book.


Get rid of so much of the stuff that I don’t need or use anymore. My closet is a horrible!

Release our new EP, have a release show!


Help this cute boy record a record


Play in this band...



and this one.... THE NURSES


and this one...


Play here. (Even if it’s with another band, I don’t care!)





Learn how to use this little piece of awesomeness I got for Christmas.





And use this....


Complete all of my projects for this! So excited!


Be better to myself. Get more sleep, eat healthier, exercise more.

Get connected more at Joe’s. Build the kingdom.



Upgrade my photo equipment and keep working on a photography business.


Go thrifting A LOT.


Learn how to crochet!


Take a road trip. Or two.


Organize my house. And keep it as close to its organized state as possible.



Fix my bike and actually ride it!


Walk more. We live downtown for crying out loud!


Read more. Lots more.



Less TV. It doesn’t benefit me in any way. But, I really do love HGTV and Glee. :)



Fall more in love with my husband every single day.


Take time to have quiet time in my busy schedule.



All images are from me or from WeHeartIt

1 comment

  1. Wow Baily...I don't think Leigh Ann could of paired me with a better person. You have so many goals for this year that sound pretty much like mine. We have A LOT of the same interest. And I think we could both do each other good in this style school class. I always have trouble doing these projects but they are so inspiring. I have been a huge fan of these gals for a few years and love what they bring to the table. Love your blog BTW. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete