Shameless Plug: Lifeboat Etiquette

So, I'm fairly smitten with the contents of this blog post. Normally I don't really feel like promoting the heck out of everything my man and I are involved in, but this needs to be said.

My husband is an amazing songwriter. It is one of the things that drew me to him in the first place. His lyrics will forever trump any song I write, no matter how hard I try to paint metaphors with words like he does. He is quite the catch and waking up next to him every morning is an undeserved blessing.


These are his songs. These demos are only a glimpse of what is to come this summer. We will be setting up camp at Backbone Studio and recording his first full length, legit album. I'm immensely excited and can't wait to be in that sort of creative venue with my man. We haven't really traveled down the road of doing much music together. That will change and I can't wait.

So, with all of that being said, take a listen. Download some tunes. I don't think you'll be disappointed.





No comments