Day in the Life

My days off are usually far from having actual days off. Generally, I like it that way. I like to get my hands dirty and be productive. Here is a small snapshot of my Friday....

8:00am: Roll out of bed, make some coffee, make some breakfast. This is usually the point where I check my emails for the first of the day, our bank accounts, read a few blogs, and catch up on my favorite decor sites. 


8:45am: Write my Morning Pages. These are an important part of my everyday routine, they are based out The Artist's Way. They have changed my life. Seriously. This is where I map out my day and my current goals. 

9:30am: Yoga or some other cardio workout. It's good for my soul. 

10:30am: I get ready....in one long, continuous stream of motion. Shower, make up, hair, pick up the house, do the dishes, fold some laundry, read some more blogs. 

11:30am: Get ready for a photo shoot. On this specific day I was off to do some real estate photography. 
My Jo Totes Bag
My parents are selling their house. Bittersweet. 

1:00pm: Meet a friend for coffee. My favorite. 


2:00pm: Swimsuit shopping. (Cue horror music!) Actually this time around was just about the easiest swimming suit shopping excursion known to man kind. 


3:00pm: Plant myself down at the computer once again and edit, edit, edit, edit, edit. 



5:30pm: Work on the garden...or what's there of it anyways. 



6:00pm: Cook dinner. Wait for my man to come home from work. 



8:00pm: Drinks with friends. Good music. Good times. 


A perfect friday. 

(All images are my own) 





No comments