Goals for June


My goals for May were fairly well executed, although I did hit a few bumps in the road. Let's recap....


1. Plant Garden: finally done. After many rainy and windy days, the garden is in the ground. I feel like I've accomplished something huge here. My plants lived in pots for far too many days. 

2. Train for 5k: Major fail. I managed to get myself a nice concussion about half way through the month and haven't gone for a run at all. Let's try again.

3. Do yoga 3 times a week: I practiced yoga very consistently the first few weeks before I took a nasty fall. I'm back on the horse once more and feel that I conquered this one and hope to continue. Yoga is good to my soul. 

4. Bake/Cook something once a week: I did! Being on my new diet, I have an arsenal of hundreds of recipes. My slow cooker and I are becoming best friends. Also, a vegetable steamer is truly the best invention known to mankind. 

Banana Oatmeal Bread.
 


Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
 

5. Sign up for Sewing Class: Fail. We are poor. I just didn't have the funding this time around and hope that June will change that. I have a wedding shoot coming up and hopefully a bit of that can go towards taking this class. 


Now onto the goals for this new, beautiful month!

1. Read a novel. Treat myself in a book that I can get lost in. 
Source
2. Train for 5k and continue to do yoga as much as possible. 

3. Organize all closets and cupboards in my house. 
Source

4. Sign up for sewing class and reorganize our art room. Make it really usable. 
Source
5. Start photography blog. I have some business opportunities coming up. Just got my business cards a few days ago! 

Happy June. This month is full of good things: recording the hubby's record, vacation on the beach, wedding photography, etc. 



No comments