LINK LOVE: A Hodgepodge

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I have been all over the place lately, from dreaming up fall decor, to reading too many baby blogs, to writing about being a vagabond. (yeah, that would be in another lifetime.) 

Here's what has caught my eye as of late......


This book and this concept. The longing to travel has never been quenched in my heart and it arises quite often. That's usually when reality smacks me in the face and I'm left pondering. 
Source
New fall wreath ideas. I want something different and unique this year. 
Source
Source

Source

I also am planning on doing this fall garland, found on Elsie's blog. I want to string it across our piano. 

Source
This Easy Little Bread recipe from one of my favorite websites. I made this simple recipe last week when we made a pot of chili. Delicious. 
Source
And last but not least, I've been watching a lot of documentaries on Netflix lately. I fit them in between MadMen episodes while I'm folding laundry. The two that most recently caught my eye are: 

The Business of Being Born: I was an emotional mess. It documents the idea of birth in a hospital vs a home birth. 

Source
(I will note, that it is fairly graphic.)

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead: This documents one mans journey into completely changing the way he eats by going on a strictly juice diet. It makes me want to go out and buy a juicer right now. Christmas present idea perhaps? 
Source


No comments