The A to Z of Me

I saw this over on this blog. I figured I'd try it out. Random facts about random people are always fascinating. 



A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Queen 
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry. I loathe folding laundry. 
D. Dogs: I married a kitty guy. We’re working on that one. 
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee.Coffee.Coffee.
F. Favorite color: Aqua! 
G. Gold or Silver:  Silver. But, I’ve been wearing more gold jewelry lately. 
H. Height: 5’7”? 5’8”? 
I. Instruments you play: Guitar, keys, drums. Listen to some of our music here. 
J. Job title: Day Job: Corporate Assistant Any other time: Musician, photographer
K. Kids: None yet. Soon? 
L. Live: Fort Collins, CO. 
M. Mother’s name: Lori. She rocks. 
N. Nicknames: Bails, Hay Bail, Balls (long story), Bazzle, Baybahloo. 
O. Overnight hospital stays: None. Thank heavens! 
P. Pet peeves:  If people are late to everything! I can’t tolerate that. I’m always early. 
Q. Quote from a movie: Hmmm. Playing in bands with a bunch of dudes, I usually hear something along the lines of Dumb & Dumber and something that left the mouth of Ron Burgundy at some point or another. 
R. Right or left handed: Lefty
S. Siblings: 1 little sis. She is awesome. She makes my hair look good. 
U. Underwear: I wear it? 
V. Vegetable you hate: Onions. Ick. Other than that, I love me some veggies! 
W. What makes you run late: I try to make sure that never happens. I am usually prepared for just about anything. 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Xrays when I’ve gone to the dentist. I think that’s about it. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: I’ve just started baking. I think I’m pretty good at making some bread. But, that’s about as far as I go. 
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes. 

No comments