Wish List Wednesday: Outdoor Spaces

We have been homeowners for almost two years now. I've spent a lot of time decorating the inside of our home, but the outside really still needs some loving. Actually, it needs A LOT of loving. Every time we work on the yard I feel like we are only making a dent in everything that needs to be done. Before we bought the house it was a rental and was never shown any yard love. At all. Not even a little. Our sod is uneven (what sod is actually still there) and trees need trimmed. There's really no landscaping of any sort and the second I seem to make progress it all grows back to where it was before. This year, one of our goals is to show our yard some love. We'd like to at least get the front yard to a place where we no longer are the "bad, young hooligans who can't keep their yard nice" on the street. I want the outside to reflect the inside. Curated and cared for. 

It's no secret that I'm obsessed with Pinterest, as I'm sure many of you are as well. Here is some inspiration to brighten up you Wednesday morning. Now if only I wasn't stuck at work all and day and could go out and enjoy a space like one of these....





No Original Source 

No Original Source 

No comments