Baby Marin | Week Thirty Eight

I don't have my ducks in a row this week. I don't have my stuff together. We are leaving for North Carolina for 3 days without Marin this morning. I have been packing and preparing. We have been making our lists and checking them twice. I don't think it has fully hit me yet that we are leaving our little girl for a few days. She will be in good hands but I know we will miss her like crazy. I'm sure I will wake up at 5 am wondering where the baby monitor is and why I can't hear her. 

I didn't pick up my camera to photograph her this week. My phone did though and that will have to do. This is the first Baby Marin post though that hasn't been taken with a DSLR. I made it 37 weeks though and that has to count for something. It's also stupidly cold around these parts and trying to get out and about to snap some photos definitely didn't happen. 

So, I will leave with this adorable, bundled up munchkin. She is not a fan of hats and mittens yet, but we are working on that. 

Baby Marin. Week Thirty Eight. 



No comments