Baby Marin | Week Thirty Nine

Leaving Marin last weekend was tough. It's good to be home. I feel like every day she comes up with some new trick or milestone. For example, I put her in her crib to go grab my camera, and came back to this....standing up in her crib! Uh-oh. We are in trouble now. She usually wears a sleep sack when she naps and sleeps so she doesn't really try anything too crazy. But, put her in her crib without her sleep sack and she stands up all on her own. Slow down, baby. Slow down. 


I am really looking forward to the next few weeks with Marin. I love the holidays to begin with and add two little babies into the picture (including little cousin Gunnar) and fun will be had. I'm sure I will barely hold her the entire time we are at our parent's house for Thanksgiving. 


We have been experimenting with different finger foods and are slowly moving away from purees. She is still getting the hang of picking up food off her tray but we are working on it. She really likes trying new things and I am just praying that we don't have a picky eater on our hands. I don't think we will, at least so far. 


Oh and...still no teeth. 

Week Thirty Nine. 



No comments