My Weekend, As Seen From My Iphone

This weekend was grand. To top it all off....here is a recap, thanks to my new phone. I don't know how I ever lived without it.

The start of a new tradition that has been in the Hollen's for a long time...BLINKO!


I don't know how well you can tell...but this picture is Ryan's car FULL of music gear. Love it.


Ryan and I played a show at the Taproom. I discovered a love for New Belgium's Frambozen Brew. Yum!


I was in Scene Magazine! :) (It's weird to see photos of me pre-tattoo on my shoulder!)


Ordered this book....drank some chai.


Bought this book for 2 bucks.


Ended up getting these shoes after an endless search for the ones from the previous post. These were cheaper. :)


Ate sushi. It had been FAR TOO LONG!

Ryan signed the receipt for the evening with a very large pen.


Went and saw Danielle Ate the Sandwich, our dear friend and amazing songwriter. She's rad.


Drank lovely coffee.


Band practice today with the Rifleman. I will be playing a show with them on the 27th because their keyboard player is out of town. It will be fun!



And last but not least, I finished wrapping all of the presents for Christmas!


Phew. What a good weekend! :)

No comments