Birthday BBQs


This past weekend was marvelous. Good friends, good food, good times. Ryan and I celebrated our birthdays together since we're only 27 days apart. (For the record, I'm the older and more wiser one....)

The day began with breakfast at a restaurant downtown, called Snooze, that is beyond amazing. The decor inside is somewhere between the 50's and 60's. The food was incredible. My husband also discovered a Beermosa, which is made of orange juice and New Belgium's Triple Beer. We even bought OJ and Triple for our BBQ later and introduced the goodness to our friends.



I've also come to find how much I love farmer's markets. They are wonderful. I could spend all of my money on glorious fruits, delectable veggies, and the asiago basil bread we found was to die for!

We are blessed with amazing friends. I'm so glad we have a house that fits all of these wonderful people.




No comments