Weekly Lovelies: Currently Clicking #8

Every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. I like these posts. I can go back and see what I was obsessing over for the week. This week it's parenting & friendship, getting out of debt, a new e-course, anything that has to do with decorating our home, brunch recipes, and a new album that you should buy. I'm all over the map and I like it that way. Also, here is an adorable picture of my family. That is all. 
 photo photo-63_zps1bcc051b.jpg
  1. Once We Become Parents We Don't Want To Hang Out With You Anymore (But Not For Reasons You Think). I relate to all of this. Having kids pretty much changes everything. 
  2. This blog. She is so encouraging when it comes to managing finances, getting out of debt, and living more frugal, intentional lives. 
  3. I just purchased this class and I'm super stoked. The team at A Beautiful Mess have done it again. I took their first Blog Love class and loved it. 
  4. How To Have A Hipster Home. I hate to admit that I am guilty of many of these....
  5. For some reason I have brunch on the brain. I love this, this, and everything in this post
  6. Some awesome friends just released their new record. Gleemer is a top notch band that you should be listening to. Get their record here

No comments