Every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. I like these posts. I can go back and see what I was obsessing over for the week. This week it's parenting & friendship, getting out of debt, a new e-course, anything that has to do with decorating our home, brunch recipes, and a new album that you should buy. I'm all over the map and I like it that way. Also, here is an adorable picture of my family. That is all.
- Once We Become Parents We Don't Want To Hang Out With You Anymore (But Not For Reasons You Think). I relate to all of this. Having kids pretty much changes everything.
- This blog. She is so encouraging when it comes to managing finances, getting out of debt, and living more frugal, intentional lives.
- I just purchased this class and I'm super stoked. The team at A Beautiful Mess have done it again. I took their first Blog Love class and loved it.
- How To Have A Hipster Home. I hate to admit that I am guilty of many of these....
- For some reason I have brunch on the brain. I love this, this, and everything in this post.
- Some awesome friends just released their new record. Gleemer is a top notch band that you should be listening to. Get their record here.