We Have A Strong City

My wonderful box of organic fruit and veggies arrived at my doorstep this afternoon. I took it upon myself, in all of my excitement, to cook some dinner tonight. I'm beginning to enjoy the idea of me cooking meals more often. I have high intentions of baking chocolate chip zucchini bread tomorrow night as well. 

How domestic of me. 








So good. 

And in other news, our lovely friends at Everyday Joe's, have released another compilation album of local artists. The thing I love most is that I know many of the artists found on the record and many of them are very good friends. We have become a little community of musicians and creative people that do what they love and love what they do. 


I am blessed to be a part of this city. So blessed. 



Please listen, donate if you heart so desires. 

We love you. 


No comments