A REVISIT | 29 Things Before 29


I am a list maker. Every year I make another list of things I want to accomplish in my new 365 days. This was my list from my 29th year. I did fairly well at completing certain items and not well at completing others. This past year I really worked on feeling good in my own skin. I loved getting a library card and I totally nerd out about books now, especially books that I don't have to pay for. We did some traveling but I still didn't stay in a cabin. I didn't do well with anything involving family photographs and picture of Marin. 

I am working on my 30 Things Before 30 List as we speak. It's almost done. I am excited. 

Here is a revisit......


+ Make grilled pizza. 
Fit back into my old jeans and rock them.  
+ Go to the Drive-In
3 Day Juice Cleanse.
Get out of debt. Forever! (Close, but not done.) 
Holy Yoga.
Grow out my hair.
Take a trip to Estes for the day.
Pay off my van.
Have a minimalist mentality.
Redesign my blog/Complete Blog Life
+ Buy a new house.
Have one date night a month. At least.
Get another tattoo/have a half sleeve designed. 
+ Write & Complete 3 new songs. 
See the ocean.
Play a show with my band or any band for that matter. As of August 9th, it has been ONE YEAR. 
Get back into writing Morning Pages
+ Go camping or stay in a cabin.  
Whole30 
Try and have a green thumb 
+ Create a coffee table book of 52 Weeks of Baby Marin Posts. 
+ Get family photos taken by an actual photographer. (not just us using a tripod.)
+ Try PiYo. 
Finish reading all of the books currently on my nightstand (12345) and participate in this online book club. 
+ Treat myself to a Bliss Package at She She I tried the Day Tripper Bliss Package. Heaven!
+ Watch 4 documentaries.  So far: #1#2#3. One documentary short. 
Buy a new Mac Book. It's time. 
Get a library card.



No comments