It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....



I'm jumping out of my skin in excitement for this coming weekend. I get to put up our Christmas decorations!!! It is our first Christmas as a married couple and I can't wait to start putting up all of the sweet finds I've been collecting over the past month or so. I love this time of year.

Here a sneak peak at some of my colors. Paired with a vintage white Christmas tree. I'm in heaven.


I decided to go out of the box and not choose anything that had do with red, since the entire rest of my house revolves around that color. I fell in love with all things aqua/silver this year.

Some other Christmas inspiration....






And if time allows...I would love to do this DIY Wreath from Bleubird Vintage. Found here.


I love the holidays. My current task is to make homemade rolls for Thanksgiving. Sound simple? I sure hope so. Me and baking haven't always been friends, but I would love to change that.

No comments