Baby Marin: Week Thirty Two

This week has been a good one. A super busy one, but a good one. Everything feels like it's falling into place, one dream after another. We are heading into a good, new season. I welcome it with open arms. We also welcomed little Gunnar Nolan into the world one week ago. He is adorable, has so much hair, and Marin doesn't know quite what to do with her new little cousin quite yet. She kind of just looks at him like, "What do I do with it?" I am super excited to be an auntie and can't wait to spoil the little dude silly. That's what aunts are for, right?

 photo IMG_1573_zps75dca019.jpg 

Marin seems like such a giant baby compared to little Gunnar. I hold him and then I pick up Marin and can't believe how much she is growing! It makes me realize how long ago the newborn stage really was. 

 photo week321_zps4e175320.jpg photo week322_zpsb67c7114.jpg
 photo week323_zps3e89b21b.jpg photo week324_zps16a69334.jpg

Week Thirty Two. 

No comments