I'm thinking of doing a 365 days of photos things again. I started it a couple years ago and did really well for a while then I moved and life became pure chaos. Here's something to start off the goal of a photo today, well two photos for today.


Last night, we began practicing for the studio. Next weekend on Oct 17th, we will be heading into the studio to track two songs, called Thunder and So Very. I'm very excited. I plan on releasing a four to five song ep in the next few months, Lord willing and the creek don't rise. I'm not playing a ton of shows for the next few months, which leaves me with more time to figure out what I really want or even need musically, some new, cool merch, a new record (EP), and what my life will look like musically in the future. I'm to the point where I really have no idea, but I'm ok with that. I'm just so glad I'm along for the killer ride.

Some photos from practice....






Today, we also got the first snow of the season. I don't know if I'm quite ready for that yet. You might not be able to see the flakes in the photo, but it was pretty crazy! Nothing stuck to the ground. I want more fall, not winter quite yet!

1 comment

  1. I was just looking for crockpot apple cider recipes last week AND I added TOMS to my Christmas list since I'm too poor to afford them myself. lol

    I'd say that two things we've got in common. :)

    ReplyDelete