Ten Things......


I'm way behind! But, I feel quite accomplished. I cleaned my house, from top to bottom. I can hear the last load of laundry in the dryer as we speak. That feels very nice.

My TEN THINGS!!!
1. This hairpray/dry shampoo. I'm obsessed. Any excuse to not have to wash my hair and rock it like a rockstar one more day, I'm down. When I lived in Portland, I would go for a LONG time. But now, in Colorado, the climate forces me to wash it more. *sidenote: I still rinse it out every other day. It's just a matter of not using shampoo all the time. :)

2. Apple Cider Recipes for my crockpot. Yes please!

3. Getting a pedicure with my mom....even when there's snow on the ground and no one will probably see my toes anyway.

4. The fact that this friday I will have my first radio interview! I'm a little scared...but more information with follow in a couple days!

5. Dreaming about Christmas decorations for our first Christmas as a married couple.
(Photo: Rachel Denbow)

6. Toms. These are on my xmas list for sure!



7. The fact that mom my almost fell out of her chair when I told her I wanted a sewing machine for Christmas. That's right. I'm becoming domestic and crafty. Shocking!

8. This record.


9. And this record.



10. This conditioner too. My sister, who is a hairdresser would be proud of me promoting so much product in this post! :)

I apologize for all of these stock images.....new photos for the 365 challenge are on their way! I just need to sit down and edit, edit, edit!


Here's to another absolutely crazy week!


No comments