Current Obsession: Birchbox

If any of you are like me, you might like makeup, skincare, and hair products. You may also be like me due the fact that you hate spending loads of money on your obsessive tendencies regarding looking good. 




A co-worker introduced Birchbox to me and my obsession has never been the same. Every month, for ten bucks, Birchbox sends me a nice, cute, little box in the mail with a few samples of high end products based upon my skin type, like and dislikes, etc. 

The reason this is awesome: 

1. Snail Mail. You get to open your mail box once a month and find new goodies.

2. The products they send to you are based on what you like but normally products that are too expensive for you to just buy right out of the store. 


I've discovered face masks I adore, mascara I really can't live without, and even tried new colors on my fingernails. It's wonderful. 


I just had to share. Sign up if you'd like, you don't have to, but seriously, such a fun little gift to yourself for the cost of a few lattes! What woman doesn't need some pampering every once in a while? 

CLICK ME 




No comments