I'm Thankful For: Family & My Husband

In honor of Thanksgiving week, I'd like to take a few days to really reflect on all of aspects of our little lives that I am so very thankful for. This year has been an amazing one. So many new opportunities, projects, goals met, friends made. I want to celebrate this season in all it's fullness. 

First and foremost, I am thankful for my family. My parents, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, etc.  They are there for me in so many ways and I really don't know what I would do or who I would be without them. All of those years of helping me follow my dreams, moving me half way across the country and back, and supporting my creative endeavors; I am forever grateful. They are filled with so much wisdom for life. 


I am thankful for my sister. She is the most creative, daring, and stubborn person I know. I mean all of that in the best way possible. She is an artistic force to be reckoned with and someone that, along with her man,  I know will always never be too far away, no matter where our lives take us. 


Let us not forget also the extended family that has also become mine in the last first years after I married Ryan. I seriously have been blessed with the best in-laws and brother and sister-in-law a girl could ask for. They support us so well in everything we do. Reenie also bakes the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever tasted!  



And last, but certainly not least, my husband. This man, seriously. How did I ever deserve you? I am so thankful to spend each and everyday learning our lives together. You hold my heart. 



No comments