Weekly Lovelies: Currently Clicking #11

Every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. There are plenty of people out there doing big things and small things. Some of these are practical, some are inspiring. This week, my love for sushi shows. DIY would take over my life and my home if I allowed it to. I feel the need to really focus on taking care of myself and setting some fitness goals. To add to that, I still think about good food ALL OF THE TIME. 

 photo myloves_zpsb4dc5054.jpg
  1. I think I need these Avocado Sushi Bites in my life. I also just realized that I still haven't had sushi since I had the baby. What?! That needs to change ASAP. 
  2. I love how this Stained Wood Wall DIY totally changes a space. The price tag for the project isn't too bad either. I would love to a wall like this in our office. 
  3. I have a sewing machine that needs some loving', but here are 15 No-Sew Fabric Projects for the Home. 
  4. I received a FITBIT for Christmas and I am just now getting ready to start using it. I am excited. Here is one gals experience with the FITBIT. I think this is just what I need to really get moving again. Here's another review and another.  
  5. I sometimes toy with the idea of going Paleo. This dish is right up my alley: Chicken Enchilada Bake. Yum. 

No comments