Weekly Lovelies: Currently Clicking #12

Each and every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. There are plenty of people out there doing big things and small things. Some of these are practical, some are inspiring. This week, I'm diving deeper into the things that matter: marriage, raising children, not having regrets at the end of your life. There are also practical things like the idea of a family closet and how to really clean your refrigerator....

 photo photo-66_zps4553b254.jpg


  1. 3 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Got Married. We are coming up on 5 years in a few weeks. These are all good reminders. 
  2. And on the other side of life, Nurse Reveals the Top 5 Regrets People Make On Their Deathbed.  Can we choose to be happy? How important are the relationships in our lives? Do we work too much? 
  3. Letters of Note is an attempt to gather and sort fascinating letters, postcards, telegrams, faxes, and memos. How long has it been since you sat down and wrote a letter? This is an interesting glimpse into many different lives. 
  4. From the Art of Simple, 7 Tips to Help You Read More (and Love It.)
  5. Also from the Art of Simple, A Bucket List for Our Children. I love this so much. 
  6. I find this greatly intriguing. 4 Benefits of Creating a Family Closet. Our closets need some lovin'. 
  7. And finally, something practical for all of you people that love to clean. From the Kitchn: How to Clean Your Refrigerator.

No comments