DoTerra 101: My First Class

 photo doterra2_zps837fa160.jpg
 photo doterra6_zpsc23ea61d.jpg Last night was my first hosted class with DoTerra. I don't think I could have asked for a better group of people and a better array of products. I am amazed time and time again about how awesome these oils really are and how they have already helped my family's health so much. The company itself is also so supportive and knowledgable. I feel good about sharing my experience so far. For this first class, I didn't teach the course, but the gal who introduced me to the oils did. Another DoTerra advocate opened up her home for us because my living room was too small and couldn't accommodate the amount of people that wanted to come. I think that is a great problem to have. I think this is a company that will be around for a long time. I believe that these oils will be a part of my family's life for a long time. It is so encouraging and inspiring to share these oils with other people that are asking the same questions I am. There is a natural way to approach a lot of healthcare. I find using the oils sets me far more at ease than popping a pill every time I have an ache or pain.
 photo doterra1_zps7192439a.jpg  photo doterra4_zps56244042.jpg
There will be many more classes to come and I will begin teaching them as well. For any of you that were in attendance yesterday evening or if you are looking for another excellent essential oil resource, here is one of the books that you were able to look through, called Essential Oils: HealthCare for Today (A Beginner's Guide.) I will be definitely adding this to my library shortly. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't have it available at this time, but Aroma Tools does.

This is good. Good things. Good people.

 photo doterra5_zpsad6c0a44.jpg

No comments