Weekly Lovelies: Currently Clicking Week #9

Every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. There are plenty of people out there doing big things and small things. Some of these are practical, some are inspiring. I have spent the last few days at home sick as a dog with a kid that has been under the weather as well. This marks the first sickness since I was pregnant. Not fun. Not fun at all. But, here are some links to boost my mood and cause me to think about something other than the fact that I'm supposed to sing at a conference tomorrow and don't know if I can because I've been so sick. Ugh. 

 photo photo-64_zps4154c0d3.jpg
  1. 101 Tips to Make Your Life Easier. We all need these at some point. To continue with life tips....31 Ideas for a Sparkling Home.
  2. Some local musicians just released a worship record that is so refreshing to me. The hubs and I saw them last Sunday. Good people. Listen and purchase Loudharp's record here. I promise you won't be disappointed  The song, "The Nearness of You," wrecks me completely every single time.
  3. I'm seriously crushing on this Modern Bohemian House Tour.  And this Mid-Century Modern House Tour.
  4. I recently became a mom. I have the battle scares to prove it. Some of them will probably never disappear, but they are a constant reminder of my little one and I wouldn't have it any other way. Here are 16 Real, Beautiful Women in Every Stage of Pregnancy. Does contain nudity, but I think it's beautiful. Don't act like I didn't warn you. Also, along the same vein, 4th Trimester Bodies. Becoming a mom is a powerful thing. I think it needs to be celebrated even when our jeans don't fit like they used to. It's not worth freaking out about. 
  5. 100+ Tips for Frugal Living: How to Get Thrifty and Save Money. Posts like this are my jam. I'm a total nerd for stuff like this. Now, if I could get to the point of actually practicing all of these...
  6. As a songwriter, I struggle sometimes with pulling from my past so much when I write because it was a much darker time than the life I live now. This article perfectly paints the picture of that struggle: How to Live a Creative Life (Without Ending Up Depressed, Drunk, or Dead.) 

No comments