A Thanksgiving Outfit

Ladies and Gentleman, this is me following through on my November goals....an outfit post! On Thanksgiving! I braved the crowds yesterday at Target to finish up some Christmas shopping (I seriously am almost done....so close!) and came home with a new outfit for Thanksgiving. The clearance racks at Target are a weakness of mine. 


Boots via Payless. I wear them just about everyday. 


Just call me Squinty. 




Outfit Details
Dress: Target
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Payless
Earrings: Charming Charlies 



I have so much to be thankful for today. We are preparing to go consume a feast at Ryan's parent's house. My stomach is growling in anticipation. Everyone knows diets don't count on Thanksgiving. 

I'm sure more pictures will soon follow. 

Happy Thanksgiving. 


No comments