Currently


Thrifted today. Cocktail cart? 

I've seen these posts around the blog world and I'm always fascinated about people's likes and dislikes. It's interesting to me to be able to see how other people live their lives.

Watching: Revenge. I'll admit to it. This show is quite addicting. At least the new season is On Demand so I don't have to wait. Also, who am I kidding, I constantly seem to go back to old-school X-Files episodes. Seriously. Scully and Mulder forever. 


Listening To: I just bought some tunes by First Aid Kit and ZZ Ward. First off, how have I not known of ZZ Ward until now? I also keep returning to Alabama Shakes. Woman that can sing. I'm all ears and all respect. 


Thinking About: How life changes so quickly. One of our roommates is moving out. Of course I'm bummed but I think it's time for a new season in our little home. It will be good for all of us. As of today, I'm also toying with the idea of working at the coffeehouse I worked at a few years ago. Just a few days a month, nothing crazy. But, I miss it dearly and would love to get my hands back into that. Sitting at a desk all day and working on spreadsheets isn't exactly what makes my heart skip a beat, it only helps pay the bills and will continue to do so as long as its doors are open. I'm just being honest. So, a little extra pocket change, working with a great group of people in a community I adore, and doing something I love: doesn't seem like I have much of a decision to make, now does it? 

Loving: The cooler weather. The thought of the holidays. The fact that we are having a Thanksgiving meal with some dear friends tomorrow. The fact that I picked up my camera today. I'm writing music again. I'm almost done with Christmas shopping. Also, I thrifted that glorious red cart pictured above today. I've been searching for one for so long. Cocktail cart, here I come. 

Reading: Why Have Kids. I don't know what to think about this book, I also don't have kids yet. But, it definitely makes you stop and think. I think that's a good thing. I also need to start reading my novel for the month. I have't quite gotten there yet. 


Planning: I have some time off around Christmas and New Years. I plan to repaint our kitchen cabinets (just white again, but they are starting to get a bit beat up.) I also want to paint our bedroom and bathroom. Ambitious? Probably. Have I even decided on colors yet? Negative. 

No comments