November Goals

It's been a few months since I've posted my goals for the month. With the holidays swiftly upon us and my favorite time of year right around the corner, I figured some goal making would be a good idea. I need something to keep me in line in the midst of busyness and chaos. 



Organize my song writing situation. 
I have songs recorded on my phone, verses scribbled in notebooks and on napkins. I keep losing songs because I fail to put them down on paper. I don't want those to slip through my fingers so easily. 

30 Day Shred 
We got out of our gym membership due to lack of finances and Mexico will be here before we know it. I need Jillian Michaels to whip me into shape. 

Finish my Christmas shopping
I'm about half way there. 

Do an outfit post on this here blog
 I was going to take photos today of my work outfit but then our lovely cat ripped a big hole in my tights. Whatever good intentions I might have had to grab my camera swiftly disappeared. 


Hello November. You are my favorite time of year. 

No comments