Currently Clicking: Week #17

 photo fireworkscopy_zpse26cc278.jpg

Each and every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. There are plenty of people out there doing big things and small things. Some of these are practical, some are inspiring. This week, I am obsessing over backsplashes for our kitchen, baby-proofing our house without sacrificing style, how to kill a music career, a village that is a work of art, battling the feelings of needing to be supermom, more research on solid foods for the baby, and making sure I don't throw out all of produce I just bought a week later. 


+ Kitchen Inspiration: 10 Tile Backsplashes that Totally Steal the Show or 10 Painted Kitchen Backsplashes. Clearly I have backsplashes on the brain. I think it can make or break the look & feel of a kitchen. It's also a simple way to make a big change. 


+ Baby Marin will be mobile before we know it. Child proofing is in our future but I don't want to sacrifice style for safety. I believe that they can work together. Here's 9 Tips for Smart, Kid-Friendly Design.


+ I am a musician at heart and sometimes by trade. I definitely don't boast in having a music career of any sort but I have plenty of friends that are well on their way. Here are 17 Ways to Kill a Music Career. All good reminders. 


+The African Village Where Every Home is A Work of Art. This is so awesome. 


+ Even though I only have one little baby now, I still try to do too much too often. This is a good reminder. Why You Can Stop the Exhausting Work of Trying to be Supermom.


Want Kids to Eat Better, Sooner? Skip the Mush!  I am still researching introducing solids to little Marin. Baby-Led Feeding seems to be a big deal. 


+ How many times have you gone to the store and bought a ton of great produce only to have it wither away and go bad too quickly? Check out The Kitchn's Guide to Storing Fruits & Vegetables



No comments