20 Questions....



I found this idea on LA's blog...thought I would join in! 
1. Show us the inside of something cute
 (I don't know if this counts, but the inside of my house is my favorite. I love coming home.) 

2. What's the last homecooking you had?
Stir Fry with the Hubby. 


3. What do you miss? (alive)
 I miss every aspect of this photo. The people, the freedom, the ocean. 

4. What makes you laugh often?

These gentleman. 

5. What's your favorite word?
Holy Hawkins. It doesn't need further explanation. :) 

6. What are you trying to quit?

Who am I kidding? We know my love for the bean will never cease. 

7. What's your favorite commercial right now?
She just gets cooler everyday.

8. Whose style do you dig?


9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...
  • I love her style, fashion sense, and posts. Very inspiring. :) 
10. What's the last craft you made
  • I've always been more of a photo taking kind of gal. But I did just order this and couldn't be more stoked about it. I can't wait. I'm also getting a massive itch to take up scrapbooking and knitting! 
11. A photo of the last happy mail you got :]
  • I don't even remember the last time I received snail mail that wasn't a bill. I need to change that! 
12. Something you've got lately?

My husband bought me this for my birthday. We found it at a flea market. I haul everything in it! 

13. What are you looking forward to?
Embracing all things fall. :) 

14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.

15. Recent Favorite Movie?


16. Something you're working on right now?
Sitting down and doing this more. Much more. 

17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?


18. What gives you goosebumps?
Whenever I get to do this. Seriously. I love it. 

19. Share a new obsession.
Do you see a pattern? Adore this show, this era, and this fashion. 

20. What's the meaning of your life?
To love and to create. It's as simple and as complicated as that. 

No comments