Stir Fry and Red Velvet Art


(My adorable husband and I. Notice the massive dents in my cheeks. I used to hate those dimples with undying passion when I was a kid.) 


I'm finally beginning to not feel like death and was able to go to work today. I love my life. Seriously. I am immensely blessed by job, my husband, and nights where we can just chill and rent a movie. It's nights like this when we make our favorite dish....STIR FRY! So good. It is nice to cook a meal, which we don't do nearly enough. And by cook a meal, I mean, my husband takes care of most of the cooking and I'm in charge of the brown rice. :) 
*THE MOST PERFECT MEAL EVER* 

And in some EVEN MORE exciting news.....I made a couple purchases today that make me want to jump out of my seat and start creating stuff. One blog that I have been following for a long time now is A Beautiful Mess, the blog home of Elsie. She is so inspiring and I finally decided to purchase some of her awesome creations. I can't wait to receive them in the mail. 
From Red Velvet Art.....





And on the wish list......





Christmas is coming...Right? :) 




1 comment

  1. Sounds like the perfect end to a day! I love stir fry! :)

    ReplyDelete