Baby Marin: Week Nine



Last friday Marin went in for her 2 month well check. She is growing very well and is just below 10lbs now and has grown about an inch. She was such a champ, especially when it came to the shots. I think they were more of a shock to her than anything else, but our kid is one tough cookie. I think stuff like that a lot of times is harder on the parent than it is on the child. 



Yesterday was my first full day back to work. Granted, I only work two days this week and two days next week before my grand return to the work world, but I was able to get a glimpse of what all of this will look like. Goodness gracious, I missed my kid. She was always in the back of mind even as I as was diving head first back into the workforce again. Since I've been on leave, I have so much to catch up on. I feel so behind yet strangely ready for the challenge of becoming caught up once again. But, yesterday was like no day I've experienced before. I felt so much like a mother and my thoughts were so consumed by a little girl that back at home with her daddy all day. This all will take some getting used to, that's for sure. 


This is all hard, but I know it will get better. Leaving her is pretty dang tough. I just don't want to miss a moment. 



No comments