Easter 2014

My husband and I are very lucky. Both of our families like to hang out with each other. This makes holidays a lot easier. Everybody wins. This Easter we spent the afternoon at my parent's home with my sister, my grandparents, my parents, my aunt and uncle, his parents, and our brother and sister-in-law. Too much food was consumed and Marin was so exhausted by the end of the day because she was passed around into a different set of arms every so often. I love my family. I am very thankful for them and I am very thankful for Easter, for what Christ did for us. I know our lives would not be the same without that amazing, undeserved sacrifice. It is good to get together and live in remembrance, to look forward into what God is doing in each one of our lives, and to sit there and soak in the fact that this big, crazy, growing group of people are family.

 photo easter1_zps7221e51a.jpg  photo easter8_zps856e47a5.jpg  photo easter2_zpse81592ef.jpg  photo easter6_zps22f33ae3.jpg  photo easter4_zpsb00529cd.jpg  photo easter7_zps059a6afa.jpg  photo easter3_zps713903c5.jpg  photo easter5_zps4b1b0fa3.jpg

No comments