Doterra Oils: My Current Obsession

I'm obsessed. I recently met with a Doterra Independent Product Consultant because I was super curious about essential oils. I have a number of friends back where I went to college in Washington that use them and I had to find out more for myself. 


A week or so later, these beauties (I purchased the Home Essentials Kit) arrived at my doorstep and I have already begun using these amazing oils. I have a lot to learn, but I truly believe this is a great step in a good, healthy direction for my family and I. It could also become another business venture for me if I decide to host classes and sell products myself. I see that in my future at some point. Right now, I am learning everything I can about the oils and using them on my family. 


My baby's cradle cap is already disappearing far quicker than any other thing we've tried. I am using a drop of Melaleuca and some coconut oil. 

My husband's muscles ache a lot due to his line of work and he is trying out the Deep Blue Rub. 


I am excited to try our diffuser in our home. I went with this one since it was cheaper. Not Doterra, so we will see if it works well or not. 

I used lavender (with a carrier oil) on Marin's feet last night and she seems to sleep better. I think at first she wasn't quite sure what to do with it. I might try diffusing lavender in her room as well at night. 


I'm sure I will write about these products again. I have just begun to skim the surface. 

Do you use essential oils in your daily life? What is your daily routine? 

No comments