Each and every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. There are plenty of people out there doing big things and small things. Some of these are practical, some are inspiring. This week, I found a stay at home yoga studio. I am wondering if live music is losing its edge. I am dreaming of recipes that involves toast, the benefits of journaling, how to drink a gallon of water or more per day, living a more simple and intentional life, and a few drool worthy house tours.
- I am always trying to find time to get back into shape after having a baby. I really like yoga as well. Here is a virtual, stay at home yoga studio. Improve your health, reduce stress, and move in the direction of your goals.
- This is an interesting ready about why concerts have stopped being fun. I am a musician, performing music in front of a group of people is on a whole different level for me in life. Have we lost our reason for live shows? I sure hope not.
- I love toast. I would eat it every day and some week I do that. It is versatile and delicious. Here is an Ode To Toast, vegan style.
- In the past, I have kept a journal for years and years. Since having a baby, I haven't really devoted the time towards this timeless act, but maybe I need to. I have stacks and stacks of beat up, moleskine journal all over our home. I can go back and read exactly what I was experiencing through out the years. They are timeless keepsakes. Read more about the benefits of keeping a journal. I feel the need to return back to this practice.
- I have been trying to drink more water lately. It has so many benefits but it is always a matter of remembering to do so and not getting to the point where I would drink gallons upon gallons because I am so thirty. The Freckled Fox has a plan for drinking a gallon or more of water per day.
- Everything about this post resonates with where I have been lately. I desire a simple life, free of distractions, that allows me to focus completely on my family and our dreams. Read more about a simple, intentional life.
- We will end today with two house tours. One is in the state we live in. Another one is what loft dreams are made of.